Quote Originally Posted by Clinton90 View Post
Thought it was only right that I come back and give the good news that I got the cw 380 back from kahr service, took it out and put 50 rounds throught it. The trigger reset problem is fixed and I didn't have any problem except for with the buffalo bore +P JHP the slide would not lock back on the last shot. Everything else ran flawless including HPR hyperclean 100 grain FMJ, Federal Hydrashok, and critical defense. That buffalo bore has some serious kick out of this little 380 so I probably wouldn't carry with it anyways but especially due to the fact that the slide wouldn't lock on the last round.

SIDE NOTE: when I got the gun back from kahr it seriously looked like they put 100 rounds through it which is fine Im sure they just wanted to make sure it was good to go but man this thing was filthy I was kind of surprised they would send it back to me in that condition. They paid for shipping and had it back to me in 9 days so that was good.
Did they include a work report to tell you what they did to correct it, or what the problem was?