Hello! I am the proud new owner of a PM9094N. I've put 600 through it so far. First 500 were winchester 9mm luger, and the last 100 were federal.

This is my first semi-auto pistol. The first trip to the range (100 rnds) was flawless. Next trip I had 2 malfunctions (300 rnds, malfunctions around 150 and 200 for the day). Both times the un-spent round didn't come fully out of the magazine, and jammed horizontally while still partially in the magazine. Upon research and conversation, I learned that I was "limp wristing" the gun every 10th round or so because I was still unfamiliar with the gun. Also, the manual says to give a 200 round "break in" period, and the malfunctions occurred while the gun was still really tight, and not yet fully broken in.

Next trip, I had a better understanding of how to fire the gun and more confidence, and had no malfuntions (100 rnds). Just got back from another trip to the range, and had 100 with no malfunctions. I'm chalking the malfunctions up to my learning curve, and there's a good chance that I didn't fully understand how to clean and fire the gun. I do now!

Any suggestions for a new PM9 owner? Cleaning tips? I've been using hornady hollowtips for defensive carry.

Also, I have a Comp-tac MTAC IWB, and just ordered a Crossbreed MiniTuck. Plan on doing a comparison soon.