I recently bought a used (2010 model) P45 from a Guns America dealer. When I got it it appeared to be in good shape but when I went to the range to shoot it, the extractor, spring and both pins fell out and disappeared after a few rounds. I didn't realize what had happened when I first started having cycle problems and, by the time I did, I was unable to find any of the pieces in the gravel-covered ground. I have now replaced the extractor assembly (extractor, front and rear pins and spring) with parts ordered from Kahr. It appears to function properly but I won't have the chance to shoot it again until next Saturday. I can tell you that I'll be looking to see if the extractor falls out after each shot for the 1st few...!)

I also have a PM9 (bought new) and a P9 (bought used) and both pistols have been flawless at the range - never a hiccup. I never expected this problem from a Kahr so the P45 caught be by surprise.

My question is for any of you who have a Kahr in .45acp...does the P45 have any issues, extractor or otherwise, that I should be aware of in a used pistol or is it typically as dependable as the other models? Just looking for P45 comments....