I have approx. 500 rds through my CW380 so far. I didn't get a chance to follow all the prep and lube that is described in this forum. I picked it up and went straight to the range. I had read that quite a few people had issues with it but I'm also aware that several people really like the CW380/P380 with no issues after the break- in period. I was expecting the worst. I'm very glad to say that the first 250 rds were very pleasant. I did have a few issues, but just a few and not all the time. Ran several mags with no problems. As I recall, maybe 3-5 FTF's, 1-2 FTE, a couple FT go to battery. Some where induced by me. I shot several times one handed to see what it was like. I'm sure some was caused by limp wristing. All in all. I really liked shooting it. The trigger is nice and smooth. Feels really good in the hand for such a small gun. My second trip to the range I had time to clean and lube it correctly per the chart in this forum. I'm very happy to say that it performed flawlessly. The first trip I shot , CCI 95 gr FMJ. The second trip I shot, CCI FMJ, Precision One XTP hollow point. I shot a whole 50 rd box of the Precision One's. I plan on carrying that so I wanted to make sure it worked. I did buy 1 - 6 rd, and 2 - 7 rd mags from cheaper than dirt. No issues with the mags. I'm very happy I purchased the CW380. I posted this information previously because I want people to know that all though some have had issues with this gun I think there's a lot of people out there that have had no problems. I plan on shooting some Winchester White box and some cheap PPU next. I know 380's in general can be a little picky on ammo. Anxious to try it out again. I got a Crimson Trace laserguard for Christmas. I really like it. It only activates when the gun is gripped is a plus. No turning it on and off. Highly recommend it. If you want a small reasonably priced 380 that is a pleasure to shoot, buy the CW380.