Is really sweet...

It's about the same size as my M&P Shield 9mm except the pistol grip is about 1/2" longer, which fits my medium sized hand perfectly with the stock 6rnd magazine. I'm a big proponent of DOA triggers for self defense carry guns and I have to say, this trigger is far better than the Shield's. Not knocking on the Shield, it is a great carry pistol except I didnt feel comfy with what I describe as it having a "hair trigger", other than that, very reliable & accurate. But Like I said, I feel more comfortable with the trigger on the Kahr and how it fits in my hand. Recoil to me at least, feels like a hot 9mm load and is very controllable. My first time with the CW40 at my local indoor range I put in 150 rounds of WWB 165 gr. FMJ's with no problems, a few times I double tapped it and I was able to get inside the black circle of a NRA B-16 pistol target up to 15 yards. (ok so I had a few fliers) I feel very comfortable in carrying this pistol.

I ordered a extra factory mag from Cabela's for it and it arrived today along with my 2 holster combo from Alien Gear! And tomorrow I'm expecting my order from Freedom Munitions to come in! If it wasn't for my wife's Ford giving her a heartbreak I'd be at the range this coming tuesday (my day off!) I can't wait to take it out to the range again...

The holsters I order were the IWB cloak tuck 2.0 & the OWB with an extra shell for the Shield. Fit & finish is exceptional and the price for all including shipping was just under 80 bux. As soon as I'm able to post pics, I will.