Hi Kahr talk folkz.

How everybody doing?

In 2014 a buddy of mine wanted to meet up at the shooting range, he had a hi point at that time I ended up renting a gun. It was a kahr Pm9 I fell in love with the feel of the gun in the hand, the trigger and accuracy. I think that shooting range had another pm9 for sale but they wanted $500 or $600 for that that was too rich for my blood. Not trying to sound cheap but I was looking for something like $200 or $300. Ever since that day I couldn't stopping thinking about that gun 😂, I wanted a one. Forward 6 years later I purchase a kahr cw9 for $240, being how old of a gun it is was that a good price?
(I live in California so we are limited on what guns we can buy unless it from a cop or someone who move to the state.) In 2020 is a kahr cw9 still the best gun to buy?
I know I will need to field strip the gun once I get it, is their anything I should be looking for as far as wear and tear?
(I bought the gun from gunbroker.)
I know kahr sales 10 rds magazines for cm9 and cw9 but they want $60 for one, is there a cheaper option?
Where can I found the front night sights for the kahr cw9?
Thank you guys for any helpful information you provide!