Hello all,

New to the forum but not to Kahr - CM9 is my primary carry at this point in time.

Just purchased a CW380 after lusting for one for a while. Got the Black Carbon Fiber finish frame, which I think looks pretty sharp.

I havent had a chance to fire it yet, but I've noticed something with this firearm that I havent noticed with others just by cleaning/manipulating it - if the slide is locked back and I pull it back with no mag inserted, the slide stop doesnt automatically lower/release to allow the slide to drop.

To be clear, the slide stop works on an empty mag and will lock the slide back. But when i remove the mag and put rearward pressure on the locked back slide (a common process for me to release a slide), the slide stop stays in place and the slide will stay locked back. The only way for me to release the slide from being locked back is to push down the slide stop.

Is that by design or just a limitation of its size? I thought maybe it was a Kahr thing that I somehow forgot about but verified that it's not that way with my CM9...