Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: New TT Gunleather Reinforced IWB PM9/CM9 R/H

Default New TT Gunleather Reinforced IWB PM9/CM9 R/H

This is a brand new and unused TT Gunleather Reinforced Mouth IWB leather holster that fits the Kahr PM9 or CM9. I've had my CM9 in it for pictures and tried the holster on but never carried with it. I have an OWB holster from TT Gunleather that I prefer to use for my CM9 so this has just been laying around since I got it. The quality and comfort level of this holster is exceptional and obviously it conceals very well being such a small gun to begin with. You can avoid the 3 to 4 month wait time by purchasing it here. Asking $110 including shipping to the continental US. I will accept Paypal or money order. PM or email with questions.

I am very interested in your holster. Is it still available?

yes it is still available, let me know if you have any questions. the holster is awesome and if the OWB holster i have for the cm9 didn't conceal so well, this would be my carry rig of choice. not sure if you have any experience with tt gunleather or not, but they are the only leather holsters i will purchase any more.

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
    yes it is still available, let me know if you have any questions. the holster is awesome and if the OWB holster i have for the cm9 didn't conceal so well, this would be my carry rig of choice. not sure if you have any experience with tt gunleather or not, but they are the only leather holsters i will purchase any more.
    Which TT OWB holster are you using?