CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,005 of 3005

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Ten rounders. But I bought the hi cap mags for other HK's before the new law took effect.

A fine choice if I say so myself!!!!!! If I was looking for another HK, it would be my first choice. Let us know when you take it to the range..............

Thanks bb. Shouldn't be any surprises. All the HK's I've owned and shot have performed just as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Thanks bb. Shouldn't be any surprises. All the HK's I've owned and shot have performed just as expected.
    Which trigger????????????? Any changes? I like the B Dots myself. Also, like the 45 mag release swap. FYI There's a co. speedsights.com. I wish that they made sights for mine. I don't know if they would affect holsters. I'd sure like to try them though. Something to check out for giggles. No sticks in the fire...................

I have a green fiber optic front sight for it but haven't installed it yet. Still on the fence. It is a V3, so normal DA/SA. I did put the HK45C mag release in it, a 10lb Wolff hammerspring which brought the DA pull down to an average of 6.75lbs, and I put some shrink tube on the right side slide release to take care of that characteristic rattle. I bought a couple of the spacers for the mags so that they fit/blend perfectly with the grip.
    I'm thinking about detail stripping the frame and using Rit Synthetic Dye on it to make it OD Green but I'm still on the fence on that too. I used that same dye on the 320 XTen module I cut down and used on my 320C .45acp. It started out FDE and I dyed it black using their Graphite Color. Turned out very nicely. I bought 6 different colors of the Rit Dye, and with the recipes they have on their site I can make a whole lot of different colors. I do like the OD Green HK's I've seen. Saw a guy on youtube who dyed a black frame to a lighter color (can't remember exactly what), but the dye did color it accurately with none of the black coming through to affect the new color.