Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: Sig Legion P229 slide assembly with threaded barrel and Holosun Green optic.

Default Sig Legion P229 slide assembly with threaded barrel and Holosun Green optic.

BRAND NEW COMPLETE
    Sig Legion P229 slide assembly with threaded barrel and Holosun Green optic. Also has X-RAY suppressor height night sights that co-witness. This is great upgrade for older [or new] Sig. Also great option to convert your 40 caliber [or 357], P229 to 9mm.

If you are thinking of adding Silencer this is ready to go with Silencer Height Night Sights, Threaded Barrel and Silencer ready Holosun.
    Needs nothing, swap your slide and go! Sell for $749.95 and no tax. You will not find a better deal on this COMPLETE new setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA" / GOA Member.
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Okay....one and only bump for a heck of a deal for someone! This is over a $300 savings for someone. EVERYTHING IS NEW....I am just to 'ole skool for DOTS
    "Life Member NRA" / GOA Member.
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Wish I could jeep. But here in commiefornia north we're no longer trusted to buy threaded barrels.

We can't have threaded barrels now? First I've heard of that.

Actually the slide and barrel aren't serialized so they can be send direct to you in the mail.
    If I had a Sig, that's what I'd do. That and of course if I had the loot, it's always the loot that gets me prit near everytime.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

No threaded barrels.

State law RCW 9.41.010 defines assault weapon to include pistols that meet the following criteria:
    (vi) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
    (A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
    (B) A second hand grip;
    (C) A shroud that encircles either all or part of the barrel designed to shield the bearer's hand from heat, except a solid forearm of a stock that covers only the bottom of the barrel; or. (D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip;

Further, on page 5 of HB1240 threaded barrels is just one of the characteristics that cause a semi-auto firearm to fit into the State's definition of an "assault weapon"

20(G) Threaded barrel designed to attach a flash suppressor, sound suppressor, muzzle break, or similar item;