CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kahr CW9 grip remedy questions...

I went the bike inner tube route for my PM45, haven't had a chance to shoot it since I put the "sleeve" on it, (and honestly it didn't bother me until I had put about 150rds thru it) so not sure if I'll leave it on there or not.

The tube worked super on my PM45. I held it so much when I first got it that my hand was hamburger. I knew I wouldn't be able to shoot much without crying and I do so hate to cry at the range. I waited a week and put the innertube on before the first range session. Shot 350 rounds thru it between me and my son and didn't even think about crying.
    I've since moved to a Hogue but the innertube worked very well for me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Believe it or not I like grip as is. Dave

I thought about buying some sort of sleeve for m CW9 also....but just to increase the length from the back of the grip to the trigger. I don't mind the grip texture.

Default can u spell

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    The tube worked super on my PM45. I held it so much when I first got it that my hand was hamburger. I knew I wouldn't be able to shoot much without crying and I do so hate to cry at the range. I waited a week and put the innertube on before the first range session. Shot 350 rounds thru it between me and my son and didn't even think about crying.
    I've since moved to a Hogue but the innertube worked very well for me.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY