Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster for my CW....

Will any of these accommodate a CW45 with a Laserguard installed?

mbogo

IWB calls for some additional requirements such as sweat shields to protect the holster and gun, and a rigid top so you can reholster without prying the lip open. I can say the Garrett Silent Thunder does all that and much more.

By necessity, the leather used for many leather holsters is rough on the inside, where you gun sits. Worse, some are swede which wicks oils and holds grit to scratch your finish. The Silent Thunder is Kydex outside to handle the sweat and rigid form you need, but lined with the finest softest leather to love your gun when holstered.

I've had one for my PM9 for over a year and wouldn't hesitate to buy it all over again. This is a story told by most who have one. The Garretts are good people who want satisfied customers and stand behind anything that comes up with the holster. If you decide you don't want it they'll refund or exchange. If you have any issue they will correct it.

I suggest a visit to Garrett Holsters USA web site or view a slideshow of the Silent Thunder here or the Silent Thunder story is worth reading. This is a review by 1911.org from some time ago. To bring it up to date, Garrett Industries was always the manufacturer and has took over the marketing when Tucker sold his business. Ron and Sheryl are good people and were always standing behind the marketing with the support and now they are visible. BTW, Garrett has been in the business a long time mainly providing military equipment.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."