Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Magazine Disconnect Safties???

Quote Originally Posted by kpm9 View Post
    I don't care about you to hate you. Hate is such a strong word requiring work, which I neither have the proclivity for nor the energy for.

As Buckey so eloquently stated (I never would've thought I could use Buckey and eloquent in the same sentence - lol, no offense BB) alluded to, your behavior is what determines what people's perceptions of you are.

Now own it.
    and here is number 3.

And I'll restate the best part: kpm9 said, "I don't care about you to hate you. Hate is such a strong word requiring work, which I neither have the proclivity for nor the energy for."

Proves my points right. My points were:

I don't understand the hatred and vitriol in our community against magazine disconnect safeties.

I can't understand how my stating that "I don't "recommend" semi-autos to women shooters due to many having problems racking the slides in stressful situations turned me into a woman hater.

Or that my stating that the hatred and vitriol not only against magazine disconnect safeties, but the personal attacks on anyone arguing their merits hurts our community by discouraging good companies like Glock and Kahr from offering them as standard features on their products.

Or my point that although I am convinced that it is not a smart move if you bought the pistol and want to disable such a devise then no one including our Government should stop you.

So kpm9, how again is that stupid? Or in buckeyeblast's case how do those points mean I "don't get it" or that I have an "all-knowing attitude"?

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I think u made a good point for maybe all of us to remember also. We can all sit around a fire and chat and watch it burn, but when u try to throw one in the fire, then things happen that is not normally nice..
    And Jocko, thanks for handling the issue with a touch of humor.
    It lowered my blood pressure some.

What say we put this one to rest and start fresh. A few members felt this one was rotting the rest of the barrel so to speak an this isn't how we roll.

I think we've lost track and I see little chance of getting it back. I see some miscommunication which is commonly a factor in cases like this.

So say good bye to this one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."